Friday, December 10, 2010

Hot and Cold,yes or no?

Hello everyone!
I know it's been a long time since my last post here in this blog,it's because school is pretty hectic nowadays and lots of activities have been coming up, not to mention my online store which I try to update as often as possible.
I almost forgot I have this blog,or should I rather say, I totally forgot about this blog? I really haven't opened this for almost over a month and it is just now that I remembered it and checked it out. I saw comments in my last posts and I really didn't realize until then that there are also people that read this boring blog! lols.

Well, I just wanna let you know that due to my forgetfulness, I created another blog, which is the Just Point and Shoot.

Now that I finally manage to remember this almost non-existent blog, I'm trying to decide which one to keep and which one to discard. maybe I could manage both,but that seems to be a lot of work to do.

I hope you'll help me decide.

As for now,I'll try to transfer some of my posts from the JPAS blog to this one. =)

XO,
Nadin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment